This menu option explains to you how to negotiate your way in your "My Account"
and give you useful answers to diverse questions. Please select a topic from the
navigation border on the left.
Changing your account details
If you log in by clicking on the "My account" Icon within the upper range of the Website you will
get to the "my account - overview" menu. Here you can easily view, alter and delete the
information you have saved. If you click on the Button "OK", at the respective function, the change
will be adopted. You can find an overview of further functions
This is a service available for registered users with an account.
From the main My Account menu, you can select the item Order History and here you
can view the details of your recent orders (for example, order numbers, dates, items and dealers).
If you found an item(s) of interest, but are not yet ready to purchase it,
ZVAB.com offers you an opportunity to add this item to you Personal Watch List,
making it easier to locate and keep track of this item(s) at a later time.
Items saved in your Want list are not removed from general circulation.
Consequently, other customers may purchase these items while they are saved in your Watch List.
Creating and Using Your Personal Watch List:
To add items to the Watch List, please click on "Add this item to your Watch List" link which is present underneath description of every item on the Search Results page.
To Purchase an item on your Watch List, please click on the
"Add to Shopping Cart" button to the bottom right of the item.
To remove an item from your Watch List, please click on "Remove this
item from your Watch List" link which is present underneath description of the item.
You can save your search preferences here, e.g. only booksellers from the USA,
Sort by Title descending etc. With each search your search result will be sorted
according to your preferences.
Forgot your password?
If you forgot your password, we will gladly send it again to your e-mail address stored
in your account. To do so, go to the Log In site and click on Forgot your password?
Then you will be transferred to a site were you can find an input box for your
Username (your e-mail address). Please enter it here and click on the button "OK".
An e-mail with your password will be sent to the e-mail address you provided during
the registration for an account.
To enhance your shopping experience and expedite the checkout process, you have an ability to skip Address, Shipping and Payment pages by providing this information once in "Checkout Preferences" area of your account. This information will then be saved and pre-filled during the checkout (as long as you are logged-in to your account).
To set this feature, please click on "Checkout Preferences" link on the Left Side menu of your ZVAB.com account and select specific check boxes to skip Address, Shipping and Payment Method pages
- Selecting this check box skips Billing & Shipping address page of the checkout process. We will use the address that that appears in this section and you can always enter or edit it here.
- Selecting this check box skips Shipping and Payment pages. You can set your preferred shipping and payment methods and it will be automatically used during the checkout.
- The First Preferred Shipping Method is used as a default, as long as the seller offers this mode of shipment. If the seller does not offer such shipping methods, the Second Preferred Shipping Method is used.
- The First Preferred Payment Method is used as a default, as long as the seller accepts it. If the seller does not accept this payment method, the Second Preferred Payment Method is used. In rare cases, when neither of the two payment methods are offered, you will be able to select an alternative during the checkout process.
- If you have a Sales Tax or VAT - number, it will be automatically provided to the bookseller with your order.